For many years the tarot cards have been misrepresented as games, toys and a bit of frivolous nonsense. This is far from the truth. The cards have been in existence for hundreds of years as a repository of ancient esoteric and hidden knowledge.
This course will give an introduction to the basic understanding of the Tarot system of divination, and enable the student to interpret the cards and the messages they are giving, using their own guidance and intuition.
Learn to understand the basic structure of the deck as well as various spreads and how to use them
This outline is given as a guide only and some aspects may be added or covered in more or less detail as guided by the facilitator
Day 1 & 2
- The energy shifts of the last few years and how they have impacted on how we do things
- The energy of the Numerical Years
- Intuition: Understanding it and learning to trust it
- The Ethics of Tarot reading – what is expected from the reader
- The History of the Tarot, both mythical and factual
- Symbols: purpose and interpretation
- The Structure of the Tarot deck
- The difference between fate and destiny
- Methods of reading – how to interpret the cards
- The anatomy of a reading session
- Using the Tarot as a tool for personal & spiritual growth and development.
- Dealing with difficult situations and clients
- Explore the traps and pitfalls that may arise during a reading
- Practical day of application and discussion.
- R2750-00 includes
- Tea, coffee, water
- Course notes and practical exercises
- Guidance by an experienced reader and facilitator
You need to bring:
- Notebook for taking notes
- Pen (you would be surprised how many people forget this!)
- Your Tarot Deck: We recommend the Rider Wait Tarot Deck for learning purposes
- A packed lunch to share
- Your sense of humour
Share Pin It